Monday, 7th February 2011
So, here I am sitting in this nice hotel in my nice hotel room - at Heathrow Airport!! I'm getting on a plane tomorrow and I'm going to America!! I still can't believe it's really happening! Annie just texted me to wish me luck and my friend Sarah phoned and started crying because she was so happy for me! Mind you, she cries at anything, Sarah, so I'm not taking too much notice of that!
Marilyn gave me a lift to the hotel, so I treated her to dinner here before she left. I got quite emotional when she left - some of those old feelings that I might not see her or anyone else again if anything goes wrong!! I told her to tell Denis and Rupert that I love them very much and she said she'd look in on them ( Claire's actually looking after them).
Am trying to distract myself with TV and rubbish mags but it's not really working, Have tried repacking my case and now I can't do it up, so I'll tackle it again in a bit. Keep re-checking that I have all the correct documentation. Have texted Claire to pop in and check I haven't left the immersion on at home. God! I've now developed OCD - another thing to add to my list of anxieties!! Don't reckon I'll sleep much tonight, but I guess I'll give this a rest for now and see how it goes......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment